- 1 sheet of blue card
- Yellow paper
- black felt-tip pen
- White paper
- Silver glitter paper
- 1 sheet pink card
- pink glitter paper
- sparkly gems
How to make it
- Fold the blue card in half. Draw four lines down from the fold, then cut them to make two flaps. Fold these down. These flaps are where the bees will be attached.
- Open the card, pushing both flaps through the middle of the fold. Close the card with the flaps inside, smooth flat, the reopen.
- To make a bee, draw an oval on yellow paper. Add three black stripes, then cut out the body shape. Punch two holes out of white paper to make the eyes. Draw on two black pupils then glue them onto the bee.
- For the bee’s wings, draw two hearts onto silver glitter paper. Cut them out then stick onto the bee, Make another bee by repeating steps 3 and 4.
- Decorate the scene with pink glitter hearts and make clouds out of white paper. To make a cover for the card, fold the pink card in half. Glue it onto the back of the blue card. Now you can decorate the cover as you wish!
If you’d like to find out about more fun activities like this, check out our Make and Do Craft Book!